Heiß, knackig, schnell - wer kocht wie in Deutschland?
Autisten erobern Software-Unternehmen
Does The One Percent Rule The World?
This year, the top 1% of earners will earn more than the other 99% combined. Is it therefore a mere consequence of such wealth that our world run by the richest 1%? Alltime Conspiracies finds out.